The American Thoracic Society touches the lives of many thousands of people, through its global network of physicians, researchers, health providers, educators, patients, and corporate partners. In keeping with the ATS’s preeminence in the fields of respiratory, critical care, and sleep medicine, the ATS Foundation focuses on five strategic areas:
- ATS Foundation Young Investigators Research Program: providing lifeline funding for outstanding early stage-investigators pursuing promising cures and treatments for respiratory patients
- MECOR (Methods in Epidemiologic, Clinical and Operations Research): improving global health through research and education
- Ziskind Clinical Research Scholar Award: recognizing the contributions of outstanding clinical researchers
- ATS Assembly Awards and Scholarships: supporting ATS assembly awards and scholarships in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine
- Medical Education Research: supporting the design, implementation, and evaluation of novel educational approaches for training medical residents, fellows, and junior faculty for generations to come.
We hope you will consider making a generous gift. Your contribution will empower the ATS Foundation to fulfill the ATS’s mission to prevent, treat, and cure lung diseases, to the benefit of patients and their families worldwide.
The ATS Foundation, Inc. is 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
The ATS supports the ATS Foundation’s administrative expenses, assuring that every dollar contributed goes directly to support programs.