How do I attend the 2017 ATS Foundation Research Program Benefit?
- Registration is now open! You can register for the benefit with your ATS 2017 registration.
- For more information about attendance, email Ally Felix at email@example.com
Where is the 2017 benefit being held?
- Marriott Marquis, Washington, DC, in the Marquis Ballroom (Level M2), on Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 7 p.m.
Table cluster arrangement
What is the benefit format?
- Group packages include a reserved cluster of cocktail tables with chairs and a tall bar table.
- This reception format allows for meeting with your group and mingling during the event.
- Food is served buffet style
- Beer and wine is available all evening long
- Check out photos from the Benefit 2016 photo gallery
- We offer two ways to participate: reserved seating and unreserved seating.
What are the benefits of reserved seating packages?
- Our reserved seating packages ensure your group can sit together. Table signs marking your table will make it easier for guests to locate your group. Unreserved seating allows you entry to the benefit, but your seating is not reserved.
When will I receive my ticket to the benefit?
- Your ATS 2017 conference badge will serve as your “ticket” to the event. The badge will identify you as a guest and ensures a faster check-in. Otherwise, our event staff can confirm your name on the guest list.
Who is the Breathing for Life Awardee?
- The 2017 Breathing for Life Awardee is David M. Center, MD
- The Breathing for Life Award is the highest honor given by the Foundation for philanthropy, scientific achievement, and commitment to mentorship
- You can make a gift or place an ad in the Benefit Program in honor of the Breathing for Life Awardee
What should I expect?
- The program will celebrate the 2016-2017 Research Program awardees and the 2017 Breathing for Life Awardee
- The benefit ends at 10 p.m.—or when the dancing stops!
Is there a dress code?
- There is no required dress code. Most attendees dress in business or festive attire.